Responsibilities and Duties:
- Learn existing automation framework, and design and build out backend api component tests.
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests based on specifications provided by Product team for new or existing functionality
- Contribute to manual test strategy
- Record and track defects/bugs to closure in Jira
- Work with software developers to identify and resolve defects/bugs.
- Complete project assignments on time
- Bachelors degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent professional work experience
- 3+ years of experience with api testing and building automation frameworks
- Strong knowledge of QA strategies and methodologies (smoke testing, regression testing, functional and non-functional testing).
- Strong knowledge of different approaches to verifying api functionality.
- Strong knowledge of Agile
- Moderate knowledge of Linux/Git/Docker environments.
- Attention to detail, great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate concisely and using detail.
- Ability to work with other team members in a fast-paced environment.