Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company's 'voice' across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of experience designing, developing, testing, and debugging mobile apps
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity, Critical thinker and problem-solving skills